Which scope for a 460 XVR?

Not sure why i wrote dimpling? I guess I was typing from my iphone and not proofreading. I meant Aimpoint red dot or Aimpoint Hunter series red dot. They have a 2 moa dot and huge eye relief like a scout scope. Let me know how you make out and take a video if you can?. I am curious to see how you hold it and what scope looks like it works the best for mine too.

I will definitely try to get a video. It's probably going to be a while, though. I'm also in the middle of a 300 ultra mag build right now and my extra funds are going toward that right now. Probably going to be towards the middle of summer before I get a scope for this pistol. I will post it when i get it.

I've watched a bunch of videos, too. I haven't seen anybody hit with the gun in any of them. I finally decided I was going to quit watching videos and actually do it for myself and I found that while it does pack a good punch I don't think it will come any closer to hitting me than my 338 lapua ackley improved will. If it does I will take a picture of my eye and post it here but until then I'm going to go with a low magnification rifle scope. Thank you for your opinion.

Fair enough, I await the photos :D

Hey guys back again, i have had two different 460 xvr and i can keep them in a paper plate at 75 yards. After buying the first one i thought i had just got one that dont shoot. I reload and tried all kinds of loads. I did start with the hornady they requested but not good results for hunting. Wish yall the best
. .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.