which rings for NX8 4-32x50

Bpsmith

trying to decide if I should go with the Nightforce low -0.885 or the medium - 1.0 rings
Scope is a Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 and I have a Proof Sendero on a Curtis Custom Axiom Action that has a 20 MOA rail.
Trying to avoid ordering them online then have to send them back and exchange for another size, I appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

IMG_5170.jpeg
Nightforce lows. 4-32. Factory tikka CTR with factory 0 moa base. My Hawkins hybrids for a defiance xm are high I believe with a proof Sendero and they are perfect height. But it's also direct mount with no rail. My tikka is too close for my liking but doesn't seem to touch ever. Hope this helps.

View attachment 515657Nightforce lows. 4-32. Factory tikka CTR with factory 0 moa base. My Hawkins hybrids for a defiance xm are high I believe with a proof Sendero and they are perfect height. But it's also direct mount with no rail. My tikka is too close for my liking but doesn't seem to touch ever. Hope this helps.
With 20 MOA base there could be issues. Also i am not sure about the bolt throw. Isn't that a 90?
Just bought the same exaCt scope here in italy: 2700 euros vs 3700 outside black friday. I heard over there this scope costs the equivalent of 1900 euros lol

I just mounted the same scope on a 20 moa rail. I had NF Ultralight Rings both Low (.885") and Medium (1.00"). Both had plenty clearance with the NF Covers on. I do have an adjustable cheek piece with the Manners LRH (Long Action) stock and decided on the Mediums for my set up.

Attachments

• NF nx8 4-32x50 F1.jpg
    NF nx8 4-32x50 F1.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 59
I just mounted the same scope on a 20 moa rail. I had NF Ultralight Rings both Low (.885") and Medium (1.00"). Both had plenty clearance with the NF Covers on. I do have an adjustable cheek piece with the Manners LRH (Long Action) stock and decided on the Mediums for my set up.
Awesome, thank you. I think I'm gonna with the lows since I don't have an adjustable cheek piece on my AG Composite stock.