Which powder .338 lapua improved

More velocity equals more distance, a flatter trajectory and higher energy with a given bullet.
These attributes are good, but come with a price that may or may not be worthwhile depending on a person's needs or desires. I don't think higher velocity is childish, take the 338LM's we are talking about for instance. The rounds used by the British snipers are identified as "over pressure" rounds by CIP standards. These are used to get the level of performance they feel necessary to do the job they have to do. Get the velocity and pressure the 338LM was originally designed for (65k) CIP testing requirements caused the industry to lower the pressure to approximately 62k. At that level the guns will last longer, but don't perform to the level they were designed to either.
That performance may mean the difference between a successful hunt, or one that got away. Or, getting through 16 layers of Kevlar @ 1,500 meters to dispatch a bad guy.
Personally I don't care to fire form my brass, so I kept the standard case, but throated my chamber deeper for the longer projectiles cause I have long enough magazines. This meets my needs, the AI meets the needs of others. None of these were intended to fire 10,000 rounds on the range, they are made to get a performance level necessary for real targets not paper.
Now on tge other hand, there is nothing wrong with being more conservative, barrels and brass last longer. This is certainly good. And if it meets your needs, great!
I like high velocity, high BC, and accurate barrel burners (these don't usually go together) also with the energy to properly engage a real target at maximum range. We all have our thing to do, and for now we live in a free country. Let's do our best to keep it that way!

So got to the top
Of my ladder at 110 gr of rl33 and just a hint of pressure maybe. I just stopped looked like a very faint ejector mark. Very faint. But lapua brass so I'd say pressure.
Got to 3217fps 24" barrel kit bad. Good amount of bullet in the case.
Went back into the room tonight and did a ladder of rl26 juts because I ha e a feeling the rl26 with this bullet will outpace the rl33 with a short barrel.
Lots of room for powder now.

So shot my ladder today with rl26. Was not able to match speeds of rl33. Was hoping for more but them are the cards. Time to go back and do some groups at 300 now with rl33.
Maybe once I have a decent load I'll go back and visit rl25.

So got to the top
Of my ladder at 110 gr of rl33 and just a hint of pressure maybe. I just stopped looked like a very faint ejector mark. Very faint. But lapua brass so I'd say pressure.
Got to 3217fps 24" barrel kit bad. Good amount of bullet in the case.
Went back into the room tonight and did a ladder of rl26 juts because I ha e a feeling the rl26 with this bullet will outpace the rl33 with a short barrel.
Lots of room for powder now.
What bullet with these? I've been keeping up with the thread but you've mentioned several. I'm guessing the 250s.