Which Nightforce

@ECHOLS28 is there some room in regards to balance for me to go adjustable stock? I don't want it butt heavy with the suppressor especially. Is that carbon steel color on the 300 Norma? Both are sharp rifles.

The 4-16 Atacr is as close as you can get to a perfect hunting scope. Super forgiving parallax, a power range that can handle just about anything and tough as nails. It could be a little lighter but I'll take the extra ounces for a scope I can trust. 16x is plenty at 1k, I can see impacts on steel at 1065 just fine. JMO but I think the MOAR makes a horrible FFP reticle.

The 4-16 Atacr is as close as you can get to a perfect hunting scope. Super forgiving parallax, a power range that can handle just about anything and tough as nails. It could be a little lighter but I'll take the extra ounces for a scope I can trust. 16x is plenty at 1k, I can see impacts on steel at 1065 just fine. JMO but I think the MOAR makes a horrible FFP reticle.
I agree with this…I have 3 and one 5-25 and love them. My guess is you may see a 4-20 ATACR in SFP announced at SHOT…

@The Oregonian to be honest, I'm kind of hoping that. Although I would hold wind only with a FFP or SFP scope, I believe I could either shoot at 20 for proper wind hold or even dial wind if needed.

Just me and at this point no way would I ever hunt anything but pigs I wanted to eat with a FFP. I also prefer having my scopes around 18x no more than 20x for anything. Seems like when I adjust magnification while looking through them I seem to always see 18x when I check.

Unless I should be considering the NX8 models: 2.5-20x50 F2 or 4-32x50 F1? I just figured the glass was better in the ATACR and was concerned with the complaints of eye box on the NX8 models.

Unless I should be considering the NX8 models: 2.5-20x50 F2 or 4-32x50 F1? I just figured the glass was better in the ATACR and was concerned with the complaints of eye box on the NX8 models.
My 4-32 lasted 30 minutes. Eyebox was to tight for me. The parallax was super sensitive. I moved to Mark 5's. Love them now. Tracking is spot on. Glass it top notch.