Where's a good place to buy March Scopes?

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I decided on a March 2.5-25 x 52 scope with illuminated reticle for a custom long range hunting rifle I'm building for a multitude or reasons including:
Light weight
10x zoom range
Reputation for quality glass and excellent tracking.

I recently bought and mounted a Leupold VX6HD 2-24 × 52 TMOA reticle for this rifle.
I love the VX6HD but the March has 2 features that realized I want that the VX6HD doesn't have.

I just signed up for a long range hunting school and the VX6HD doesnt have enough elevation adjustment to go to a mile, the March does.
I'd like to dial for all elevation without using holdover hash marks on the reticle.

The VX6HD has great zero stop turrets that LOCK the turrets in place, whereas the March zero stop simply limits the rotation of the turret and allows the user to dial past the zero setting. I actually prefer the March's simpler stop because I'll be switching barrels on this rifle and I may want to dial past zero.

These may sound like trivial reasons for replacing a newly purchased VX6HD with the more expensive March, but I'm at the age where I want to fulfill the items on my bucket list while I still can.

"Life is not a rehearsal."

Does anyone want a good deal on an almost new VX-6HD with 34mm rings and a bubble level?

If other benchrest scopes out there were capable of holding zero, March would not exist. That is what they came into the market to do. Your buying a superior product. You have to get a scope checker to really see the difference in scopes, looking through them or box testing them is only half the story.

If other benchrest scopes out there were capable of holding zero, March would not exist. That is what they came into the market to do. Your buying a superior product. You have to get a scope checker to really see the difference in scopes, looking through them or box testing them is only half the story.

Are you saying that March is the only benchrest scope that can hold zero?

As another member pointed out, Optics Planet is a great place to look. I get emails from them all the time for for up to 11% off and they don't typically exclude March. The trick is ordering one when they're in stock.

I use March scopes a lot. I've got a 3-24x42 that's been all over the world and my cases and such will arrive beat to hell and I have never made an adjustment to my zero. I won't say it's "more" robust than a Nightforce or some of the others (which I also own), but when I got hunting I take the March's into the field with me because I struggle to believe there's a better all around product out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.