FYI-place to buy small Qty of bullets

flyin lizard

Just a quick note to tell all about the site www.bulletsamples.com.
You can buy small numbers of bullets to try in your gun. You fillout the order form on the site and they call you back on the phone and confirm the order then take your cc info. Orders are shipped by USPS Priority mail that day usually if you call early enough. Located in Ok.
Nice folks to talk to . The only request is that you try and purchase about 75 bullets or more ,which is really not to difficult ,especially if you have a new gun.

how often did you deal with them? sounds like a good thing to have. I'm always leery about giving away credit card information. Do you know what their payment options are?

thanks for the heads up.

This is the first time but I found the site on one of the pred/varmint web sites and saw nothing listed to worry about.
In fact I just got an e-mail from Tom Reddin that my order has shipped today and also got the confirmation e-mail from the USPS that the order is on its way. So all looks good. I did not ask about other methods of payment.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.