FYI

cal hunter

Just wanted to let everyone know that anyone considering buying an Arken scope that they do not have a customer service phone number with any help you may need .You have to try to reach them thru email and wait for them to get back with you. I recently bought a scope thru another vendor that their policy was that you could send it back within 30 days if you did not like it but if you mounted it on the gun which I did only to find out it was defective. After going back and forth between the Vendor and Arken ( which said that they only do warranty work ,not refunds) the vendor refunded my money which is not normal for them. The vendor said that they even have a hard time getting in touch with them so just be careful when purchasing one of these scopes. The prices are great and the glass seemed pretty clear but the mechanism didn't work for me. Hope this helps

Just wanted to let everyone know that anyone considering buying an Arken scope that they do not have a customer service phone number with any help you may need .You have to try to reach them thru email and wait for them to get back with you. I recently bought a scope thru another vendor that their policy was that you could send it back within 30 days if you did not like it but if you mounted it on the gun which I did only to find out it was defective. After going back and forth between the Vendor and Arken ( which said that they only do warranty work ,not refunds) the vendor refunded my money which is not normal for them. The vendor said that they even have a hard time getting in touch with them so just be careful when purchasing one of these scopes. The prices are great and the glass seemed pretty clear but the mechanism didn't work for me. Hope this helps
Arken makes their terms very clear. But I had a completely different experience and a very positive one. Upon purchasing my 6th scope, I discovered the reticle wasn't vertical to the scope, level and plumb line didn't match. This was at least 2 months after direct purchase from them. I contacted them via email, got a response same day, they sent me a RMA for the defective scope and shipped out a replacement the next day. I'm very happy with all the Arken scopes so far and for the price point they can't be beat. Being on a low budget I can't afford $1500-$200- scopes but for me they are just as good. Being a low budget guy, I now have a 0.5 MOA 6.5 rifle and scope for around $1000.