Vectronix range finder - best place to buy?

Scenarshooter,

That demonstration with the grain bins and light pole is impressive! I knew the beam width was tight, but that is just amazing to be able to range something as small as that pole with a large highly reflective target behind it. I'm getting even more comfortable with my purchase even before I get my hands on them!!

RDM416,

Could you please PM me at to who/how much you were able to get one for. Thanks! I'm interested also.

If you are former military you are giving money away if you buya PLRF-10 from anyone other than Potomic group.

they gave me a former military discount and my price was LESS than 3,600.00... its your money spend it as you see fit.

Alina Hussey
Contract Support Administrator
POTOMAC RIVER GROUP LLC
801 Sycolin Rd, STE 210
Leesburg, VA 20175
703-771-3003

We were playing with a 21 today. Ranging a crow at 950+ meters takes a special piece of equipment.

Attachments

• Vec21.JPG
    Vec21.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Range30.JPG
    Range30.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 52
We were playing with a 21 today. Ranging a crow at 950+ meters takes a special piece of equipment.

The PLRF10 is not as good as the 21, but maybe I can still range an elk head at 1000 since that is where I like to shoot them! (that was a bit of lousy humor before someone gets on here and reams me for shooting elk in the head :D:D)

Bravo 4, the only question I have is; did you shoot the crow??? gun)

By the way, give me a call sometime when you have a little time to talk. I want to get your input on a night vision system I am looking at.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.