Where did the 215s go?

On a similar note.
Can someone here tell me what the enormous difference is between the 215 vs 210? Real or perceived and what yardage would the difference actually show up? I've asked this many times with zero answers...

On a similar note.
Can someone here tell me what the enormous difference is between the 215 vs 210? Real or perceived and what yardage would the difference actually show up? I've asked this many times with zero answers...
According to the rumors, socom tested all .30 caliber bullets and ended up choosing the 215 hybrid. Reported that the 215 basically is more stable at distance and is sort of the optimal combination of velocity, range, energy, wind resistance and effect on target.
Maybe someone knows more.

According to the rumors, socom tested all .30 caliber bullets and ended up choosing the 215 hybrid. Reported that the 215 basically is more stable at distance and is sort of the optimal combination of velocity, range, energy, wind resistance and effect on target.
Maybe someone knows mor

What Varulf said is pretty much the facts of that bullet. The design of the bullet gives it more speed over the 210.

Thank you. I would have guessed the velocity in the 3K range
Some are, and some are a little slower. Now we are being told we may not be getting any ammo for quite some time. This ammo has not been "resourced" for us for a period of time. Really sucks as I was looking forward to burning a few barrels out this year.😂

@Bravo 4

Did the ammo stack up to MK248 Mod0 in precision?

Screenshot_20220519-152937_Messages.jpg

I saw where some guys snagged some from brownells yesterday. There about to start popping up. Time to empty all the cash out the rat hole!