Where are the Sierra GK bullets?

Would like to have a box of the Sierra 7mm 160gr GKHP & a box of the 6.5 140gr GK. That would take care of my needs for couple of years. I do have other bullets to use , but prefer these for the game I hunt. For sure have been looking & hope-full I will come across some eventually.

Ask your neighborhood hoarders!! These Dawgs bought all they could whether they used it or not..sad
Aint that the truth Frank. At around 9:00PM this evening l get an email from Nosler saying they had 55gr Black TIP Varmageddon blems in stock. 4200 available @$22/100. Before l could decide how many boxes l wanted they were GONE, all 4200. Likely already listed on GUNBROKEN :-(

Last edited:
I've made several purchases directly from Sierra lately and just discovered that they now have a way to see what bullets are in stock with a click of the mouse.

Sierra says they're working around the clock to meet the greatly increased demand for their products and have put more people to work and are currently hiring.

Wish I lived closer.... It would be a hoot working for them!

Even checking with Sierra. Same story. Hunting bullets in 6.5, 7mm & 30 cal, not available. For me it has been the same bullets unavailable. 6.5 140gr GK. 7mm 160 GKHP, 30 cal 165 GKHP. Where are they going. I have searched diligently , daily at different sites for these bullets. Not to be found . Seems I can find every sort of MatchKing bullet , but bot the GameKing.

I have also . Will wait & see a while longer before going to GunBroker. several months till hunting season starts.

Some manufacturers set up to do a caliber or two at a time. Adventually they will get around to the calibers we want. And once they make one round of everything, maybe the prices will come down a bit. Hopefully

I have acquired 8 boxes of the Sierra 6mm 90gr TGK ( green tip ) bullets. But can't find any Sierra 6.5 140gr Spt GK, or 7mm 160gr GKHP. Seems as though they are not even being made. Are others finding these Gk bullets?
I can find the 130 gr 6.5 TGK, but haven't seen the 140's for over a year...I'm as stumped as you...

Recent Posts