Where are all the Bergers??

"Euro Optic has 140 VLDs in stock now"

Currently shooting the 150, but I grabbed a few of these for insurance. thanks! Never checked that site for bullets, etc.. just always looking at their optics!

What, you don't want your military Snipers having ammunition that extends their range to at least match that of the rest of the modern word?
I don't think that's what he's implying.
What's totally ridiculous though is the military industrial complex is getting rich as hell sending weapons and Munitions to every corner of the globe, and I'm saying this as a fellow serviceman.

How many millions of rounds just went to to war in Ukraine that the DC clowns are trying to pull us into..

I don't think that's what he's implying.
What's totally ridiculous though is the military industrial complex is getting rich as hell sending weapons and Munitions to every corner of the globe, and I'm saying this as a fellow serviceman.

How many millions of rounds just went to to war in Ukraine that the DC clowns are trying to pull us into..
yeah I was being a little facetious, in a joking manner.
Yeah our gov taking from us and giving funding/support to foreign countries as a priority is a very sore subject with me. If I told you about the budget we have had at my sniper school the past year and a half you wouldn't believe me.

Yeah our gov taking from us and giving funding/support to foreign countries as a priority is a very sore subject with me. If I told you about the budget we have had at my sniper school the past year and a half you wouldn't believe me.

Wait, under source our DoD and over source a foreign service...whaaat

When things are in good supply. I watch and purchase components on sale. I just take a walk in the store noting prices and sales. Adding to my stack whether I needed them or not. Now they look cheap compaired to todays prices.

They must be shipping them because this is Canada and I hit the jack pot the other day. I'm stocked now for a very long time. Enough to wear out a couple barrels 🤣 they had every thing I was looking for and lots of it.

Attachments

• 4E093DC8-AF4A-47C1-9DB7-367943A2A21E.jpeg
    4E093DC8-AF4A-47C1-9DB7-367943A2A21E.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 74
  • C6489723-43EC-47ED-80E7-653C9CAF16F0.jpeg
    C6489723-43EC-47ED-80E7-653C9CAF16F0.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 69
Yeah I believe you, we were only allowed to shoot our belt feds enough to meet the mandatory 6 month certs..
Meanwhile we leave Billions of dollars worth of sophisticated weapons in the hands of the Talliban, and send our precious Abrams tanks to the Ukraine.

No one seems to have any Berger bullets, what going on? I've been looking for 284 150gr Classic Hunters, and/or 140 VLD Hunting. none to be found for months!!
I noticed during my searches that there are practically no Bergers of any sort.

Don't know if it's true or "not"…..but, I saw (maybe in a dream) that they were being "repurposed"! They were being melted down, salvaging the copper, to be used in bullet manufacture! 😉 memtb

Darn…..should've saved that for "April's Fools Day"! 😢

Recent Posts