When is Enough, Enough?

Zen Archery

NEVER 🤦🤣
IMG_0596.jpeg

I keep trying to convince myself to reduce my rifle inventory and reloading to as few calibers as possible, yet still have the right tools for the job.

That way I can limit my reloading supplies and just get super efficient for these never ending times of ammo cost hikes and shortages. Matching .308, .223 and 22lr bolt actions for big game on down to my beloved Pdog safaris/target practice.

But then I need AR platforms as well so I would need .223 and 350 legend, and of course a 22lr. That would cover my Iowa deer and Pdog safaris/target practice.

Pipe dreams though. Accumulating parts and new calibers for purpose built rifles is too fun.

I made the mistake of getting a 30-06 (Savage 110), .22lr(cz), and a 12 gauge(Remington) early on in marriage. Each time I looked at something new, my wife would ask what it did that the others couldn't (I was never smart enough to come up with a good answer to that). I finally just bought a 45-70 without comment, and a semi custom switch barrel take-down in 25-06, 30-06, and 338-06. It's my reload toy. Developing the perfect load has been a blast, and a challenge.

Otherwise it's air rifles 45 cal, 30, 25, 22, 117 all captive air all 2k psi rated and more. It's just toys for boys time