Whats Your Rifle's Name

"White Horse"
or "Pale Rider"
Read Revelations & it'll make sense.

I call my dad's .357 mag his "Nickel plated sissy pistol" cause its too pretty lookin to be mean:D

He calls his Shortmag "Lone Ranger" gun cause he uses nickel Win brass, & one of the grandkids called em silver bullets.

The ol' "Dirty-Thirty" is his Winchester 94', 30-30

Had a buddy that named his 270 "Meat in the pot", & always comments "when ya here ol Meat in the pot beller, come a runnin' "

I haven't named any of my guns, but I've named a few bear trophies, & sets of Deer, & Elk horns.

"White Horse"
or "Pale Rider"
Read Revelations & it'll make sense.

I call my dad's .357 mag his "Nickel plated sissy pistol" cause its too pretty lookin to be mean:D

He calls his Shortmag "Lone Ranger" gun cause he uses nickel Win brass, & one of the grandkids called em silver bullets.

The ol' "Dirty-Thirty" is his Winchester 94', 30-30

Had a buddy that named his 270 "Meat in the pot", & always comments "when ya here ol Meat in the pot beller, come a runnin' "

I haven't named any of my guns, but I've named a few bear trophies, & sets of Deer, & Elk horns.

The way things are lookin', I don't think pale horse is that far away, but I'll be gone by then:D......Rich

Sorry i dont have a piccy but i call my
CZ 527 american in .223, Amex
Cause i never leave home without it

I put a Mauser 98 in .260 Rem together, and modified the bolt myself did lots of the stock work, attempded to finish the metal, modified a scope base (it has an AR riser bolted on to a Leupy 1 Piece mount), bedded the action, and so on. The rifle shoots very well, but it looks like ****. So my brother calls it one of two names. Frankensteins Sibling or Frankenstein's Pen!$e. And I call him Jealous.

My rifle's name is to politically incorrect to post, but my buddies love it!

So I'm guessing "Hillary's Nemesis" isn't even in the ballpark....:D

I still like "White horse".... And death rode with it.....gun)
Ya know, I just may give that name my semi custom Win-70, Long Action 300WSM cause its growing on me. Too bad I've never been a fan of white or grey horses. Steeldust, or Gruela, or Painted horses always held my heart.
Speaking of which, Jet Deck, Top Deck, & Supersonic Sonny are all famous Paint horses, & would make cool rifle names too.

Brendal, or Tarentae' go hand in hand with a striped paint job on a mean gun that kicks like a mule. Don't know if it fits well with your rifle or not.
"Shorthorn" sounds cool, but your rifle is more striped camo vs spotted up roan looking.

I grew up chasin cows, so my mind doesn't seem to wander too far away from my roots when it comes to names. Sorry.

Trade hell, This is the best gallram gun made by by man, much more worthy than what you got. What I got...... She has a name. So does this I call it Veera..........That's veera behind my dirty thirty.

Attachments

• SAM_1470.jpg
    SAM_1470.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 72
Loving all the names guys thank. Actually at one time I almost named my rifle benjamin on account of how many benjamins it took to pay for it but once again Its a little to manly.