Whats Would Be a Good Scope!

Andrew Dueck

I'm looking for a scope to mount on my coyote rifle. I haven't got the rifle yet but I want to buy them at the same time! I'm gona get a .22-250 or a .243. So I'm looking for suggestions of good yote scopes to match with it. Possibly something that does perty good in low light situations. And won't cost over $500. Is it a good idea to go with a simple reticle or with a more complex ballistic reticle??

Thanks for the suggestions,

Andrew

Id look long and hard at the vortex hst 4-16x44 they retail in the states for 559 and probably the most scope your ever going to pick up for that price.

For a lower priced scope with a lot of good features you could also check out the vortex viper 4-16x44 with the bdc reticle.

Id look long and hard at the vortex hst 4-16x44 they retail in the states for 559 and probably the most scope your ever going to pick up for that price.

For a lower priced scope with a lot of good features you could also check out the vortex viper 4-16x44 with the bdc reticle.

I was just about to suggest the Hs-t 4-16x44. Im going to mount one of these on my Creedmoor. I hear they are fabulous for the money

I personally prefer less then 4x when calling because inevitably a dog will pop up at 10ft. A 2-7 VX2 Luepy is my favorite dog calling scope and very handy for moving targets. Now spot and stalk is a different story and I love my 4-16 HS-T for that. Just depends on exactly how you plan to hunt.

Have a look at the Rudolph H1 4-12x50mm....selling for less than $500.

8c3ed5bd86302a3ce7e626c8662ee476_zpsed707bd9.jpg

Contact us at [email protected]
Or visit our website at www.rudolphoptics.com

Chad,

Rudolph Optics originates from South Africa and has been doing business in the South African optics market for the last 5 years.
We are now a US based company and we see us as an "Intelligent Alternative" to the competitive sporting optics market.
Rudolph Optics offers various riflescope, binoculars & rangefinder models, specially designed for the hunting market.

We have just opened a distribution warehouse in Oakfield, New York and we are ready to supply the North American market with the Rudolph Optics products.

Regards

Rudolph Optics

Bullet Bumper,

I like your sense of humor!
If they good for shooting African animals, I suppose they will be good for rain deer!

Regards

Rudolph Optics

I'm looking for a scope to mount on my coyote rifle. I haven't got the rifle yet but I want to buy them at the same time! I'm gona get a .22-250 or a .243. So I'm looking for suggestions of good yote scopes to match with it. Possibly something that does perty good in low light situations. And won't cost over $500. Is it a good idea to go with a simple reticle or with a more complex ballistic reticle??

Thanks for the suggestions,

Andrew

Recently picked up a Savage .223 for a walking type varmint rifle. Ended up putting a Vortex Viper HS
2.5-10-44 BDC on it and really like it. The price was well under what your budget is. Most of the places we coyote hunt a long shot would be 200 yards. I like having the low end just in case you get one right in your lap. Already had that happen before.
Don't think you would be disappointed with the Vortex optics for the price.
Good luck on your scope choice.

Bullet Bumper,

I like your sense of humor!
If they good for shooting African animals, I suppose they will be good for rain deer!

Regards

Rudolph Optics

Just kidding . Look I am always open to new products and this scope could be a beauty but how would we know ?
Why don't you do a full write up of specs and some through the lens photos to introduce the product .
Maybe some info on how well they hold zero on big dangerous game guns.
If you send me a scope I will do one on an Australian site I am well known on.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.