Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

Geez I bet - I would take 0* and sun over 35* and raining any day, making it wet and more cold I'd just give up and die. The wet numbs you out of your mind, I don't know how the Pacific Northwest people do it.
I was at Fort Lewis, Washington for awhile. One get's used to the rain after awhile and it becomes nothing more than a meteorological phenomena that one gets used to and/or puts up with as a privilege of living in a place where one choose to live. I live in Wisconsin. It is very much worth it to put up with the snow and cold during the fall and winter to have beautiful summers and fantastic hunting in the spring and fall not to mention world class fishing pretty much on wet or hard water year around. In a nutshell, if you don't like where you are living, pull up anchor and move somewhere else more to your liking.

I had I think 4 338s and they all kicked too hard. Now I have two 375s one is a whitworth and the other a bone stock rem 700 they both are way nicer to shoot for me.

I should download my 9.0 pound .375 AI to standard H&H velocities and let her try it……however, she's very comfortable with her rifle and accustomed to the trajectories and performance of her .338. Plus, at our age our hunting days are numbered….hard to justify spending the $ on a moderately lightweight .375! And, will a light(ish) weight .375 H&H still "shove" or will it "kick fast and hard" like a .338 WM? A bit of a quandary! memtb

One person's treasure is another persons junk. Go with whatever you like and can shoot well and forget what anyone else says about your favorite. I mostly like the old proven calibers while others poo poo them as antiquated. So be it, go with what works for you.

What a way to throw water on a good dog fight! 😂 memtb

I should download my 9.0 pound .375 AI to standard H&H velocities and let her try it……however, she's very comfortable with her rifle and accustomed to the trajectories and performance of her .338. Plus, at our age our hunting days are numbered….hard to justify spending the $ on a moderately lightweight .375! And, will a light(ish) weight .375 H&H still "shove" or will it "kick fast and hard" like a .338 WM? A bit of a quandary! memtb
I'm going to download the 375 with h4895 for my 10 yr old this year for moose. Then we will both just carry the same caliber!!

There's nothing on here that hasn't been said about the 6.5 Creed that I can other than the fact that its not the round as much as the people I associate with the round. I believe it is an upgrade as a utilitarian round over the .308. But the Creemore guy can generally be associated with the following:
They offer their unsolicited "expertise" on ballistic theory and coefficients because they listened to a Bryan Litz podcast on the way to the range. The Creed fan will then regurgitate verbatim the nonsense punchline that the guy behind the gun counter gave him that "knows a guy that is a Special Forces Operator." His Hornady factory ammo shoots in the .3s all day and it is plenty to take large animals at big distances.
"Some condilluted BS line about shot placement"
They are generally Vortex or Leupold fans and are offended when others aren't.
The Creed fan killed a doe mule deer on their DIY/Public land hunt in Eastern MT and are now subject matter experts. (I would say cow elk, but we know the Creed fans are archery elk hunters and idolize everything Born and Raised Outdoors.)

As far as actual rounds though that I actually hate, it would have to be the 300 Blackout and the Creedmore's ugly, midget sister: the Grundle -I mean the Grendel.

I'm not a fan of the 6.5 Needmore Manbun. While it's a decent mid range hunting cartridge and a decent paper puncher, it's the people who go out and buy it thinking they have a rifle capable of taking Elk at a 1000yds.
My CZ 550 in 6.5X55 SE does what the Needmore does and I don't have to over load it to beat it.

.380 auto/acp……is a 9mm really that intolerable…..?
I agree...not much point in a full size or compact pistol. But the real point of a .380 auto pistol IMO is a very small deep cover pocket pistol designed to fire .380 can be made smaller and lighter than one built to fire 9mm. So it allows for a smaller and lighter gun.

Let's be honest, everyone has one. Whether you had a bad experience or you just don't buy into all the hype, whats the cartridge that makes you roll your eyes as soon as you hear its name?
This was a great question & the number of responses prove it. Answers should all be tolerable since it asked for opinions, not necessarily facts. Good job!👍