What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long list ! Dang ! One was enough for me. We are best friends though. Just celebrated or 30th ! Year divorced. She was bummed when I moved up here then a year later our son moved to Colorado Springs. Felt bad but hey, I had to move.
I'm seeing your posts here in Canukistan,you might as well stick around,I skipped 5 pages of reading fyi..,kelly

I think politics to the extent it was directly relevant to our content has been fair game, and allowed over the years. IMO, it can be a slippery slope to let it run wild though. I was quite active on another shooting site in another discipline that added a "political discussion" section. I thought it was a disaster with endless threads, fostering dissension amongst members that had previously had constructive discussions on a regular basis. Additionally, the anti's, and trolls came out of the woodwork throwing gasoline on every discussion. Of course one could block or choose to not participate in such threads, but this does, in my view, have a a negative effect effect that can surely distract, dilute, and suck the life out of an enjoyable site. I am as interested as anyone in what's going on from a political standpoint…….But I participate on this site to take a refreshing break from it.

Long list ! Dang ! One was enough for me. We are best friends though. Just celebrated or 30th ! Year divorced. She was bummed when I moved up here then a year later our son moved to Colorado Springs. Felt bad but hey, I had to move.
Good for you , knock over a moose while you are there.

I'm still hoping and waiting for some h1000 and rl19 and n570 to reach my GS in north Texas.
May God bless the freedom fighters and keep their resolve in the Ero theatre. May God bless our great country and all the members here. Y'all a wealth of information.

This site cut all my communications off cause of replying to Ukraine posts. Addios LRH !!!
I have no idea what you said, but if the comments were not associated with LRH this is not the place for them. I joined this forum for information and education associated with long range hunting and shooting, not political commentary liberal or conservative. Once the content moves from LRH, I will move on as well.

I have no idea what you said, but if the comments were not associated with LRH this is not the place for them. I joined this forum for information and education associated with long range hunting and shooting, not political commentary liberal or conservative. Once the content moves from LRH, I will move on as well.
Oh . Another lecture . I've/we've heard and have known this fact for 12 years on this site . I said nothing wrong on the thread . Others obviously did. I knew it was going to get taken down. Just FYI for the self righteous ones. Hey ! Your one year anniversary is coming up ! 😉

I'm still hoping and waiting for some h1000 and rl19 and n570 to reach my GS in north Texas.
May God bless the freedom fighters and keep their resolve in the Ero theatre. May God bless our great country and all the members here. Y'all a wealth of information.
Try a little US 869, low cost, available and is up there with H1000. Works good in my long barrel 338 EDGE and I read it does fine in a 300 RUM. Will try some in a 243. My guess is it likes heavy bullets in necked down cases and long barrels. I just keep looking for powders that will work while I try not to run out of H1000, IMR4831 and 4064. Searching for primers too. Saw some for $1.70/hundred (remember when they were about 3 cents@) but then there is hazmat!

Oh . Another lecture . I've/we've heard and have known this fact for 12 years on this site . I said nothing wrong on the thread . Others obviously did. I knew it was going to get taken down. Just FYI for the self righteous ones. Hey ! Your one year anniversary is coming up ! 😉
The thread in question was about providing ammunition to Ukraine that is a political topic a political topic unrelated to our right tor write to own rifles and ammunition ourselves and therefore it was political in nature and that's why I deleted it we have a sub forum for the politics of guns and hunting but the Ukraine Topic did not belong there so I deleted It. please excuse my voice typing as I am on the way to hike in the grand canyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.