What does this mean?

PartsJr.

I enjoy coming home from work and reading some recent posts. Every once in a great while I’ve come across a post that I can’t view.
It says “oops! We ran into some problems “
What’s this about?
Did someone cross the line in a response or post?

LVJ76

LRH Team Member
Speaking of off-topic comments, do we all get the same advertisement pictures along the right side of this forum? I like the ads I see. Seems sex sells.
Nope no adds here. If you dont want any adds just install an ad blocker on your browser and problem solved

Stay safe

Treeslug

Nope no adds here. If you dont want any adds just install an ad blocker on your browser and problem solved

Stay safe
I never open the ads (well, almost never) but it is strange to see so many sexy ads about nothing having to do with hunting or shooting scrolling beside this wonderful forum. But I do enjoy it.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

Stay safe
You are also a LRH Team Member, which we appreciate, and enjoy the ad free experience.

Speaking of off-topic comments, do we all get the same advertisement pictures along the right side of this forum? I like the ads I see. Seems sex sells.
These ads are based off the ad provider, and your browsing habits.