What would you build with a spare S/A kicking around?

Target, plinking and coyotes you definitely want a 6mm. I don't think you can go wrong with 6xc, 6x47, or 6 creed. The only advantage I can honestly see is loaded ammo for the creed. 115 dtac don't work for coyote hunting, they just poke holes.

Target, plinking and coyotes you definitely want a 6mm. I don't think you can go wrong with 6xc, 6x47, or 6 creed. The only advantage I can honestly see is loaded ammo for the creed. 115 dtac don't work for coyote hunting, they just poke holes.

That was the only reason I debated the 6mm creedmoor but I just can't get that thought of the 6x47 out of my head so i guess I'll start there. Factory ammo isn't too important to me

That was the only reason I debated the 6mm creedmoor but I just can't get that thought of the 6x47 out of my head so i guess I'll start there. Factory ammo isn't too important to me

definately get the 6*47 then, you won't regret getting what you want! There is also lapua theory that the small primer makes more consistent ignitions. Myself, I'm a creedmoor fan, but ur splitting hairs, all 3 are fully modern awesome cartridges

i believe they make both sizes of primer pockets in 6.5 creedmoor, do they make 6mm creedmoor brass?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.