Which custom build would you go with?

Which custom would you go with under my conditions that I listed?

• 300 win mag

Votes: 44 31.0%
  • 300 RUM

Votes: 45 31.7%
  • 338 LM (just because)

Votes: 53 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not disagreeing with you at all. They are a top shop but being 33 years old with a stay at home wife and one child, I have to be responsible and spend what I can afford.

Call Mcmillan and get the EOL Outdoorsman and you will have your custom now and not wait. You could get it in 338 Lapua and be set for anything for the rest of your life and the barrel would last forever also used as a hunting rifle.

This was my exact reason why I ordered one......but in LH.

Korihil78 - I totally understand your reasoning.

Shawn Carlock produces an awesome rifle.....especially in you would be willing to try the 338 Edge.

Sako trg 42, adjusable stock, check, adj. 2 stage trigger,brake, short throw bolt,DBM. Usually shoot 1/2-1 moa. Comes in 300 WM,338LA. I saw a guy at the range 2 days ago and he had a one hole group @200 and others 1/4 w/338 LA AND 250 SCENAR. Best groups Ive seen with a big bore. They are 2600 new for basic model at eurooptics

I voted for the 300 RUM but I like both it and the 300 WM. The main reason is they are going to be cheaper on my pocket book. But I'll be honest with you, if money was not a concern, I would definitely have a 338 in my safe. Just like you, because I could

Oh heck, just get all three of them then you wouldn't have to worry about such difficult decisions. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.