What to do

I have a 270 WSM in a left hand browning A bolt. Why not get a new barrel and chamber it in 300 WSM with a muzzle break that will help reduce the recoil. Mine has the BOSS system on it. The action is already sized for the WSM family as is the bolt, seems to me a 270 WSM, 7mm WSM or 300 WSM would be great with a new barrel

What do you mean sized, what is your internal mag box length?

Corsair4360 is correct about your rifle is somewhat limited to what you can make on your short action due to the .535 bolt face. In an earlier reply I suggested some cartridges that will not work with your present action unless you change the bolt out. I think that you are going to be limited to the cartridges that fall within the "WSM" and "SAUM" category. I am not sure of the dimensions for the Sherman line of cartridges, check with elkhcaholic on this site.

A 300 WSM running a 180 Berger elite hunter will have to have 3" of internal mag box length to get the boatail bearing surface at or above the neck shoulder junction that's why I'm asking what's your mag box length and wondering what is meant by sized. Boltface size isnt everthing if you want the most performance out of a cartridge and adjustability for accuracy.

A 300 WSM running a 180 Berger elite hunter will have to have 3" of internal mag box length to get the boatail bearing surface at or above the neck shoulder junction that's why I'm asking what's your mag box length and wondering what is meant by sized. Boltface size isnt everthing if you want the most performance out of a cartridge and adjustability for accuracy.
This is exactly why the Sherman Shortmags were created, and why they outperform anything under 3", and many over 3".

My measurements are .600 at the muzzle and 2.92 in the flip down magazine

I was planning on the 7ss cause I like the 7mm but the I want a .25 cal never have own on and the 6.5 seems great in the Sherman design but I already have a weak Creedmoor that I just got for a good deal

2.92" would easily handle the 25 sst and some bullets in the 7ss. Just FYI, I also have a 7 SST now that is brand new. I already have the reamer and dies and head stamped brass in June. Just another good option under 2.9".
You could run a 175 elite Hunter up to 2950 with a smooth feeding 30 degree shoulder and coal to the lands of 2.890"

Rich I plan for the 7 I would stick with the 180gr and under the 25 sst would be a good little round that would fit in my mag and I'll look into the 7sst

I was planning on the 7ss cause I like the 7mm but the I want a .25 cal never have own on and the 6.5 seems great in the Sherman design but I already have a weak Creedmoor that I just got for a good deal

I was considering scratching the 25 cal itch as well. No need, just a want. We'll see I guess.