what to do next?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by jimbothepunk, Jul 25, 2010.

1. jimbothepunk

jimbothepunk Well-Known Member

so ive just got my b/c a5(below) and its about to be supressed and glass bedded is there anything more i can do to squeeze out some accuracy ive heard tof truing/accurizing/ blue printing the action but im relitivly new to the scene

[​IMG]

2. shortgrass

shortgrass Well-Known Member

Trigger????? custom barrel???? (blue printing/truing is usually part of the re-barreling process,,,,, usually not done to a factory barreled rifle to enhance accuracy)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  3. RockyMtnMT

RockyMtnMT Official LRH Sponsor

Shoot it.

Steve

4. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Im with Shortgrass's comment on the trigger. IMO a light crisp trigger is a must.
    Im also in full agreement with RockyMtnMt....shoot it. See how she does before you plan your next move. You may not have to do anything else. Good lookin' rig

5. LouBoyd

LouBoyd Well-Known Member

Practice shooting in wind in the terrain and distances you'll be hunting. It will do more to improve accuracy than anything you can change on the rifle.

6. ROBSTER

ROBSTER Well-Known Member

Replace trigger and shoot it,practice and see how she does, then go from there
    robster

7. jimbothepunk

jimbothepunk Well-Known Member

thanks i beleive it a shilen barrel on there already i will lighten the trigger but from what i read the remmy trigs get a bad rap wound here can wait to shoot the sucker either

thanks

lucas