What to do, got wrong scope

dragman

I ordered another ATACR, and I messed up got the wrong one. I like the MOAR and have one already wanted another one but when I ordered it apparently I ordered the C446 MIL-R.
Question should I:
1. Send it back and eat the shipping
2. Flip it and loose a couple bucks
3. try and get used to it.
I have no experience with this reticle is it so different??? I really wanna just keep it but I don't like having two guns set up same and have two completely different scopes

My .02 I would send it back and get what I wanted. Like you I have all my go to rifles set up the same. Same stocks, triggers, etc. and all wear 5.5x22 with a moar.

I'd keep it and learn to use it. But I can't afford anything that fancy so maybe I'm wrong.

Flipping it is likely to cost you about $300 .... ouch.
If you can get it exchanged for cost of postage, that might be the better choice.
Best of luck.

I'm with everyone else. I'd send it back and get the one with MOAR to match your other ATACR. You'll take more of a hit by the time you sell it outright and then have to pay sales tax again on a new one. It would make the return postage seem cheap. I also like to have matching reticles, that way everything looks the same no matter what you pick up. I just got traded for a NXS 3.5-15 and as soon as it arrived I immediately put it in the mail to NF to switch out the NP-R1 for an MOAR so it would match my ATACR.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.