WHAT TO BUILD NEXT

nal3470

I have a terminus helios action coming with 338 bolt face what should I build I have reloading stuff but just getting into it...I currently own 28 noslers a accurate ordnance 300 win and a couple 6.5 prcs.
I have a place i can stretch 2k yards if I want to.....also open to builder recommendations

elkaholic

I have a terminus helios action coming with 338 bolt face what should I build I have reloading stuff but just getting into it...I currently own 28 noslers a accurate ordnance 300 win and a couple 6.5 prcs.
I have a place i can stretch 2k yards if I want to.....also open to builder recommendations
Shermanwildcatcartridges.com
Something here if you want performance!
Brass, dies, and reamers in stock

nal3470

What carbon barrel do yall recommend I've heard way to much mixed on proof

Buster Hemlock

What carbon barrel do yall recommend I've heard way to much mixed on proof
Hells canyon. It's a Benchmark blank turned down and wrapped. I have multiple benchmark barrels and Hells Canyon Carbon barrels, they are shooters. I do like my Proof barrels too

matt_3479

I currently have a 300 Norma mag and it’s a hell of a shooters. Also wearing a hell’s canyon armoury barrel. Be a consideration. The 300 Norma improved would be sweet too. If you want to step up into the 338 then the Lapua for sure or Lapua improved

lancetkenyon

.300 Norma Mag Improved. I have loaded for a few now, and they are sweet.
20201226_105214.jpg

kfreeze

With that action, I would look at a 300 norma imp. I was checking coal and freebore. With a properly throated 245 grn berger bullet, I had about perfect coal to run in cip length mags.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.