What rifle should i get from this list

My, my friend's and my brother's bergara shoot very well and we have never had a single issue or malfunction in years of abuse while hunting in any conditions. I don't have any first hand experience with the other rifles you mentioned.

Of course everyone will say (or already said) the typical "just buy a tikka". I never bought one for many reasons but i don't wanna go OT since it wasn't in your list.

Ciao!

I'd look at the Tikka, you get one with a better stock and fluted barrel, plus the grip can be changed out for a more vertical one if wanted
That said, if you don't want to consider the Tikka I'd go with a waypoint for sure
Stick to a caliber you already have since you'll know ballistics

Can you remove some weights from the PRS rig to make it more useable in the field? if you just have to carry it to your stand who cares if it's 20 lbs?

My best attempt to keep this short

I'm an active shooter in PRS, and have booked a hunt for my dad and I to go white tail in SD (rifle)

Although I'm an avid bow hunter in pa, I rarely hunt rifle and if I so it's from my archery stands where a 100y rifle shot is pushing it for my shooting lanes.

I have chambered several rifles and my favorite for prs style is 6.5cm but it's incredibly heavy.

I wanted to dip my toes into 6.5 prc but felt with the time remaining till hunt (nov) developing a whole new load regiment for a new caliber in a dictionary to purchasing all the setup did not warrant the modest velocity increase I would see over 6.5 cm.

I need a huntable rifle in 6.5 cm. I like to be in a semi premium platform, and I'd prefer to spend no more than $2k (also I am a dealer so my pricing might be slightly better than retail on some guns)

Options and pros and cons:

Sig cross: this will give me the most similar feel to what I shoot in prs, but the 18" barrel scares me for ballistics a bit. Price is great as it's the cheapest on my list. Also aluminum will be cold in SD November

Bergara crest premium: really I'm open to anything in the bergara premium lineup under 2k. The crest doesn't have an adjustable cheak comb which kinda sucks.....I think

Springfield waypoint: sounds like a great rifle, but is tipping thr scales with the cf barrel at the top end of price point. Do I really want to invest that much in a rifle I possibly do not use much after....

Finally the potentially scariest option
Aero solus action, ideally cf barrel, and lightweight chassis like hnt26. This is definitely going over my top end price, but I do love saying that I chambered a good shooting rifle. But the aero receiver is completely new and relatively untested.

Things I will NOT consider: 7 prc (I want one but that caliber is a mess right now with christiansen and honady pointing fingers), any Christiansen,

Please let me knownyour thoughts and how stupid some of my ideas are
I would consider a Howa. That way if you decide this is not for you. You won't be out much money after resale. If you feel it may be a one time thing. Why spend so much money to get near the same results ? I killed a many WT with a 25-06 in Howa. It is my go to. Not one issue in over 10 years. If you enjoy it. You can always spend the big money.

I have a Tikka Action and a Preferred Barrel Blanks hybrid barrel in 7PRC with 30 factory rounds and 15 handloads with no issues. I choreographed 3 factory eldx and they were pretty consistent so I don't think it's the ammo and I'm very happy with the caliber

Of those the OP listed, Bergara has a model that is light enough if weight is a consideration and accuracy will likely be good.
You didn't mention Sauer 100, but I will. 6.7 lbs and mine are all way below MOA in accuracy.

I have experience with the Seekins and Bergara Premier. Shot PRS with both and I just preferred the feel of the Bergara action, both shot very well. Also been hunting whitaile for 50 years in S AZ where shots can go a bit long. My first recommendation is Tikka in 270, but in your list go Bergara. BTW Inever though 250+fps increase as modest.

My best attempt to keep this short

I'm an active shooter in PRS, and have booked a hunt for my dad and I to go white tail in SD (rifle)

Although I'm an avid bow hunter in pa, I rarely hunt rifle and if I so it's from my archery stands where a 100y rifle shot is pushing it for my shooting lanes.

I have chambered several rifles and my favorite for prs style is 6.5cm but it's incredibly heavy.

I wanted to dip my toes into 6.5 prc but felt with the time remaining till hunt (nov) developing a whole new load regiment for a new caliber in a dictionary to purchasing all the setup did not warrant the modest velocity increase I would see over 6.5 cm.

I need a huntable rifle in 6.5 cm. I like to be in a semi premium platform, and I'd prefer to spend no more than $2k (also I am a dealer so my pricing might be slightly better than retail on some guns)

Options and pros and cons:

Sig cross: this will give me the most similar feel to what I shoot in prs, but the 18" barrel scares me for ballistics a bit. Price is great as it's the cheapest on my list. Also aluminum will be cold in SD November

Bergara crest premium: really I'm open to anything in the bergara premium lineup under 2k. The crest doesn't have an adjustable cheak comb which kinda sucks.....I think

Springfield waypoint: sounds like a great rifle, but is tipping thr scales with the cf barrel at the top end of price point. Do I really want to invest that much in a rifle I possibly do not use much after....

Finally the potentially scariest option
Aero solus action, ideally cf barrel, and lightweight chassis like hnt26. This is definitely going over my top end price, but I do love saying that I chambered a good shooting rifle. But the aero receiver is completely new and relatively untested.

Things I will NOT consider: 7 prc (I want one but that caliber is a mess right now with christiansen and honady pointing fingers), any Christiansen,

Please let me knownyour thoughts and how stupid some of my ideas are
Personally I would lead u toward a Browning xbolt medallion 7mm08 although it's not on your list it has very nice features 3 locking lugs tack drivers and their light very handy

OP, More confused now than you were before you asked the question?…lol Times running out. What are ya picking and let us know how you like it. And of course post some results from the hunt!