What press are you using?

Mainly a T7 and a Rock Chucker collecting dust. Thought about switching to the Zero but that requires adjusting dies which not a big deal but when you have them dialed in. Also after watching several YouTube videos I don't like that the turret needs to be loosened to rotate between dies. I get the precision aspect and open to change if I had the ability to use but as of now I'm sticking with what I got.
Loosening turret on Zero takes seconds and locks up tight.

Area 419 Zero
The bullet runout is .0005. Watched a vid from Gavin, and he shows just bullet runout, but I guess the run out on the case neck is just as good. Anybody here say it too ?

Area 419 Zero
The bullet runout is .0005. Watched a vid from Gavin, and he shows just bullet runout, but I guess the run out on the case neck is just as good. Anybody here say it too ?
Certainly looks like an excellent one and expensive, enjoy.

you're the first person I ever heard not liking a coax press.
I've had two over the years and it just wasn't the be-all end-all for me. Fussy shell holder conversion and cramped access area just doesn't work me. And frankly, the average reloader isn't going to get a great advantage with it over the other types.

I've had two over the years and it just wasn't the be-all end-all for me. Fussy shell holder conversion and cramped access area just doesn't work me. And frankly, the average reloader isn't going to get a great advantage with it over the other types.
what's better for you ?