What press are you using?

I use a RCBS rock chucker for resizing and de priming and also for pulling bullets with the RCBS Collett system. I use the RCBS Summit press for all bullet seating .

my first and only press has been a T7 for over 15 years, 300wm, 308, 223 and a funnel all on one turret
I love it, and get great accuracy loads using a chargemaster digital scale…also about 15 years old…..15 years ago all my gear cost me about $750 from MidSouth

RCBS rock chucker for large rifle, RCBS turret for pistol and smaller rifles, and RCBS Pro 2000 pretty much set up for .223 and 300 Blackout.

I've got a 30 year old RCBS Special 5 which is no longer made and is smaller then the Rock Chucker. My dad bought it for me when I was 14. Love the press. Has always been fine. When I was loading for my 338-378, I had to sort of tip the bullets up into the seating die a bit then place on neck to seat. I am having a 338 Lapua improved built and will loading up Hammers and 285/300's as well as 250 AB's. I'm pretty sure my clearance issues will be even worse as I never loaded the 338-378 will anything bigger then 250 SGK's. I also have a Hornady Lock n Load AP that I've only used for 45 and 10mm. I don't plan on ever using anything but a single stage for my rifles. So, I'm thinking I need a new press and am wondering what guys prefer and recommend. I have been looking at the T7 and other turret presses. Thinking those would cut down on time.
Ponsness Warren Metalic II
Skinner Engineering H press
Forster Coax still in the box.

This thread has went a while.
I de prime on an old Lyman, it's grey. And I got a twenty year old RockChucker and a newer Rebel. Resize with the RC and seat bullets with the Rebel. It's a bit nicer than the RC. Am looking at a Dillion 550 very hard. Might have to settle for a Lee Turret.
I like Redding and Lee dies. Still hand trickle into a 1050 beam scale.