What press are you using?

Rock Chucker for now. Waiting on Redding T7 on back order. Loading for two Ultra mags and two 7Rem Mags so I'm excited for the T7 to arrive.

turkeyguide: you got your's a couple of years before I got mine. I am still using that Jr. today.

I bought my first RockChunker in the early 70s and use it on my 460 Wby and a bunch of others.

The Jr. press is perfect on cartridges from the 22 Hornet up to 375 H&H.

My inventory has 3 Jr presses and 2 Rock Chucker and all date to before 1975.

To the OP: you can get some respectable used presses on ebay. I bought one there and the rest came from individuals and the LGS.

https://leeprecision.com/classic-lee-loader/....all you really need if you have a bolt action
pr single shot in a caliber made for ?Lee Loader.
Also Lee Hand Press isportable and surpirsingly powerful; will full length re-sized just about any cartidge!

I started with and C&H press at age14, Move on to Rock Chucker and purchases 2 more for my sons. 3 Ponsness-Warren pressure for 28, 20, & 12 gauge. I am going to get their new press that load all from 410 to 10 gauge from 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" with changeable dies. A Dillon 1050 press with several sizing dies for pistol ammo, and 5.56. Now we are back to shortages again. When I was in Vietnam 50+ yrs ago, we didn't have shortage for components to reload that, I was aware of. I am sure we went through more ammo during that time, than what we just came through. I know that Obama was buying huge amount of ammo that wasn't needed during his term in office. Far more than any police force could ever use. They put away million of rounds into storage. Now we are back at it again (NO SUPPLIES).

I will make this short as possible. I use the Dillon 550 B, actually two of them. for standard ammo for pistol and training ammo I leave the shell plate moveable. when I am doing precision ammo I lock down the shell place and it is basically a 4 station single stage press. It's rock solid and it has never failed to keep my varminter, predator, hunting and target rounds from being as good as if I was using my single stage (Hornady Iron Press). Some days I wonder why I even bought that Hornady press.

Get a Forster. Whatever it takes.

for reference, started with a RCBS partner then upgraded to a Rock Chucker. When space was unlimited this was great. Replace the RC with a Forster and kept the partner on the bench solely for depriming. Now have significantly less space and use the Forster only. No reduction in efficiency.

My RC press was made in 1977 about the time I started reloading. Still have the original RC. There is another RC set up on a heavy metal stand. I am another bullet tipper. The Co-AX for my purposes is under powered and over advertised. There is some heavy duty case forming going on here. There are two 550's here for the handguns. Tool heads have been set up for 223 and 30-06. The Bonanza Co-Ax with four sets of jaws is up forsale. A majority of my gear has came second handed,