What press are you using?

RCBS ROCK CHUCKER for all De Prime and Resizing of cases then the RCBS Summit Press with Forster Micrometer Seating Dies for all bullet seating . I like the in line concept for seating my bullets. Works very well for me.

These

Attachments

• 20200907_161747.jpg
    20200907_161747.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 140
Epoletna

My bench is 1/4" plate steel on heavy wall 4x4 box tube frame i don't have any movement at all so thats why I haven't noticed but it would be impossible to get any flex on the zero press without a cheater pipe on the handle its truly a monster of a press

Epoletna
I would post a picture but I haven't been home in 2 1/2 month's might be home for Christmas but not sure yet its looking like the middle of January

I have (2) Rock Chucker IV's set up for rifle cartridges. One press for reloading and one set up with a Redding Instant Indicator. Have gotten great results in my hand loads with accuracy with the Chucker. There are some real expensive presses out there. I think the quality of equipment is a certain percentage to produce accurate cartridges, but experience & techniques are a major factor. I also use a RCBS PRO 2000 Auto Index for pistol cartridges. This press is for volume reloading. Took a while to set it up and get the kinks out. Runs smooth now pumps out the cartridges. I have individual Die Plates set up for each caliber I shoot so all I do is change the plates out and adjust the powder drop.
I like the photo of the loading stations from Bambang. Nice set up!