What powder and how much - .270?

I have those powders. Do you have a load range in grains of powder? Thank you!
I have run 59in dad's and 60 in mine for years over a 215 in win brass. This was H4831surplus powder. Because we are just about out is why I tried Rl26. Running older reloads from about 1998 over the magneto speed show that it was no way near what it was when we loaded it way back then. I also ran some Hornady light magnum 140's from the same era. Both we shooting in the mid 2800fps range. Both also didn't group like when they were new. This is common for single base powders over time. They either go slower or in the case of varget speed up drastically over the original load map. Double based powders are far better at maintaining the same loap map but can be much more sensitive to temp swings in some of the offerings.
This is what is making endron powder and the new reloder products so intriguing. I've really liked the RL powders I've tried but they are typical dirty fouling powders. Enduron at least 4955 has been 65% cleaner in the 3 guns I have shot both in. I just cannot match the single digit ES or the 75+fps advantages at what seems to be the same pressure. I could live without the extra speed if the es was close but so far it isn't

H4831 or H4831sc. 54-58gr. H4831 has worked for me in several .270win rifles over the past 50 years. H4831sc meters a bit better now. Elk, deer and antelope fear that combination over the years.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.