what make is your AR?

The Costa edition was very nice! The difference between the Predator and the PredatOBR is that the Predator rifle wll have the accurate OBR barrel which is heavyer and has better accuracy. it's a mixture of both rifles, which makes the perfect combat rifle in their opinion. There are also a few other changes, but it was very well balanced for an AR. the Daniels felt good, but not as good as the Larue! It's not out yet, but will be soon. He told me the pencil barrel was 1 MOA and the OBR barrel was sub to half MOA. MSRP for the PredatOBR was 1,999. and about 2,900 for the Costa. Military and LE have a dicounted rate.

All mine are home built. I have a 7.5" .223 pistol, 26" .936 White Oak Armament .223, 16" CMMG pistol gas .300 Blackout and a custom 17" .936 .22lr upper. All have Spikes Tactical lowers, DPMS parts kits and Magpul MIAD grips. The uppers on the pistol and Blackout are M4 flat tops and the 26" gun and the 22lr are DPMS thickwall lo-pro's. The pistol has a reworked stock trigger and the 26" gun and the Blackout have reworked RRA two stages. I also run a ton of Magpul stuff, CTR, PRS, XTM rail covers, etc.

Brad

All Noveske

The gun is based on their Rogue Hunter model.

6.8 SPC

Trigger upgraded

2x7 VXR Leupold

A few other minor tweeks

And it shoots way better then I can - by a huge margin. :)

Last edited:
I have 2; Bushmaster 16" A2 HBAR post ban that I had threaded and a DPMS lower with a Double Star 24" bull upper. Both are very accurate and FUN to shoot.

S&W M&P15 Sport, inexpensive I bought it as a toy, it wasnt until I started shooting it that I found out that the barrel in this case makes the weapon. I have taken prairie dogs at over 260 yards with one shot and not just once but regularly take them at over 250, one shot one kill. The Jarhead in me. Way more accurate than what uncle sam issued me. A lot of gun snobs look down their noses at it but I dont care. She is a fine tool.

I have 2; Bushmaster 16" A2 HBAR post ban that I had threaded and a DPMS lower with a Double Star 24" bull upper. Both are very accurate and FUN to shoot.

My DPMS is now all DPMS, I traded the DS upper for a 24" Stainless DPMS upper. So far shoots just as well; looks better though!

I picked up a Daniel Defense M-4 V7, installed a RR two stage trigger and a Surefire MB and it's great! I also could not resist, so I pre ordered a LaRue PredatOBR. No telling when that will be out. I saw one at this years Shot Show and was highly impressed!

I have tried several makes over the years. From colt to bushmaster to dpms to rockriver. It's a little more pricey , but POF has been the best to me. I have 2 a 16 inch and a 18 inch both fluted barrels. I have never had a problem with them. Lokli

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.