what kind of scent elimination do you use

pressman

it is more critical to eliminate scent bow hunting then gun hunting and a person can spend a lot of money on scent control. i found this article and also have tried the "home brew" and it does work. at least so far
please if anyone has any comments on this please let me know
the article is located here .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } FastestBows.com :: Removing the 'Mask' from scent-elimination sprays

The best scent elimination is to stay down-wind of your quarry. After that, wash your clothes in scent-free and dye-free detergent and shower yourself in scent-free soaps.

No matter what you do, if the wind blows the wrong way, you're busted.

The best scent elimination is to stay down-wind of your quarry. After that, wash your clothes in scent-free and dye-free detergent and shower yourself in scent-free soaps.

No matter what you do, if the wind blows the wrong way, you're busted.

280 Is dead on !!!

I have tried all of the eleminators and the mask and they were all defeated by the
wind and savvy game.

We do a lot of rattling in texas for deer and they allways try to come in down wind
so you have to spot them before they smell you.

If you get off the ground 10 to 12 feet it helps.

good luck

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.