What is this tool?

066wally

IMG_20200115_210710.jpg
IMG_20200115_210659.jpg
IMG_20200115_210652.jpg

First time starting a thread. This is one of my Dad's tools an I have only one guess as to what it may be. Unfortunately he is no longer around to ask him. I've searched for B-Square tools and can't find anything.
Does anyone know what it is used for?
Thanks

Reminds me of a neck turning tool, but I'm not seeing a place for a cutter. Have you measured the pilot?
Maybe measures neck runout if you can place an indicator thru the side hole on the first pic? Totally guessing here.

Initially I thought it was a neck turning tool too but backed off of that since there isn't any provision for a cutter head. The pilot measures 0.375, a sized 375 case wont fit over the pilot and the hole perpendicular to the pilot is unthreaded and too small for any indicator I've ever seen.
I think is used to compress an ejector on a Remington 700 action while removing the pin and spring. It has marks from vise jaws. Even with the tool mounted in a vise it seems it would take 3 hands to accomplish that task.
Thanks for the responses.

Googled it. It looks like there is a gunsmith tool company w that name. They are part of Safariland Group 800-347-1200. I'd call them.

The way the roll pin goes through the side and looks like it goes through a slot in in the plunger and keeps the plunger captive in the frame, Makes it a very specialized tool. It may be for some special job not even associated with firearms. I wonder if it is some sort of gauge or special tool, May be used in military or commercial equipment, to check or set something. A real head scratcher.

I'm going to guess a site adjustment tool of some sort. I see the ping marks on the side looking like a drift was used to tap in that area.

Doesn't b square make a bunch of scope mounts? The ones that you don't have to drill and tap for? I think they are still in business.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.