What is the best tasting whiskey that you bring to hunting camp?

I'm partial to Bourbon whiskey for the most part. Although I try not to pass up a good scotch every now and then. Elijah Craig was our recent choice and it helped reduce the sore and weary legs after a long day in the field.
image.jpg

The smaller bottles went quickly with my hunting buddies. I had to pull this on out on the last evening.

I'm partial to Bourbon whiskey for the most part. Although I try not to pass up a good scotch every now and then. Elijah Craig was our recent choice and it helped reduce the sore and weary legs after a long day in the field.
View attachment 507872
The smaller bottles went quickly with my hunting buddies. I had to pull this on out on the last evening.
Two votes to Elijah Craig so far 👍

My palette is not to the level that is required to discern the difference between good whiskey and cheap whiskey. I've had the cheapest plastic bottle hooch, up to couple hundred dollar bottles. It all just taste like whiskey to me. And I like it. I guess that makes me easy to please. Pappys is on my list of things to try, see what all the hoopla is about.

Edit. I can tell the difference in the headache the next day, between an over indulgence of cheap and good whiskey.

Last edited: