What is everyones REALISTIC dream animal to hunt?

Being Realistic I wont ever get a Grand Slam, I got my Desert in the fall of 2007 so my next goal is for a Rocky then some day for a Dahl. but I dont see ever having the insane CASH needed for a Stone sheep hunt (unless it is a lottery situation).
UB

uncleB

Keep the faith. However, I know what you mean in regard to the Stone sheep. I foolishly by raffle tickets on any Stone or Fannin sheep raffle I come across, I justify it with the thought that someone has to get lucky. With the current price of a Stone hunt in BC it is my only chance. Even Fannin sheep hunts have gone up drastically and probably will continue to go up. I hope to at least draw a Rocky someday to go with my Dall, I'm getting up in points in WY. Maybe someday....

On the bright side you have the hardest one under your belt.:)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/kearndogg/100_0950-1.jpg
100_0950-1.jpg

Hey coues sniper,

That's one of the best NT coues I've seen. Congrats.

I have looked at the world record at the Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, WY on a few occasions, which is a very impressive buck. But, that is quite a trophy you managed to drop.

Anything outside of PA. I would like to shoot a dogtown, and some pronghorn. A simple Elk hunt would sufice as well. Heck... I would settle for a 6pt. whitetails. The only antlers to my record was a spike missing one side that I didn't know was a buck until I found it after hitting it with my .338 win mag. He was on the run and in PA deer season, if it is brown... its down. Doe and buck run together. Shot quite a few doe though.

Happy hunting,
Tank

I don't have any particular dream animal, but I do have a dream hunt. I'd love to do one of the combo hunts like this; Wildlife Adventures International, Inc -- Hunt British Columbia Canada It's a bear, moose, mule deer combo. I'd love to do a moose & caribou combo in neufoundland.

I'd love to hunt any bear, any time, any way. Bears are my favorite animal to hunt.

I could settle for any of the dream hunts you all mentioned too. :)

Realistic is Rocky Mtn Bighorn and Desert sheep, limited entry trophy bull elk (if I ever draw the tags).
Semirealistic is Alaska-Yukon moose or African Cape Buffalo.
Pipe dream is the rest of the sheep species.