What happened to the 375 Mercenary?

Flatlander000

I have been searching the internet trying to find more recent (anything later than 2019 & 2020) posts about the .375 Mercenary, but can't seem to find anything.

Did Swamplord give up on the Mercenary line of cartridges? If not, which smiths are building rifles chambered in Mercenary cartridges?

Thanks for the help!

I drawing a blank on the company name, but the company that was making the brass went under so he's SOL for brass right now.

I have been searching the internet trying to find more recent (anything later than 2019 & 2020) posts about the .375 Mercenary, but can't seem to find anything.

Did Swamplord give up on the Mercenary line of cartridges? If not, which smiths are building rifles chambered in Mercenary cartridges?

Thanks for the help!
No! However, he got banned here. 🤬 🤬 🤬
I drawing a blank on the company name, but the company that was making the brass went under so he's SOL for brass right now.
Precision Rifled Ordnance (https://www.facebook.com/375Mercenary )

from the FB page Precision Rifled Ordinance "

Intro

The home of the 375 Mercenary and other wildcat cartridges by Pro Martusheff aka Swamplord"

1704208493822.png

Yes but his name is still on there so my guess is it's his company.

So what if he doesn't keep up with the FB website. He's over 3 years out at this point. The only reason folks use FB is because it's free of charge, not necessarily accurate or up-to-date.

:(

So what if he doesn't keep up with the FB website. He's over 3 years out at this point. The only reason folks use FB is because it's free of charge, not necessarily accurate or up-to-date.

:(
Were you saying the brass company he used went belly up? Or that PRO wasn't his company? If you were saying the brass company went belly up then I misunderstood the point you were making.

Recent Posts