What happened to the 375 Mercenary?

Were you saying the brass company he used went belly up? Or that PRO wasn't his company? If you were saying the brass company went belly up then I misunderstood the point you were making.

I've known and worked through PRO for a long time so I'm aware it's his company.

My statement, when read, is that RCC is no longer in business as supported by the link to the Sniperhide article and thread.

I abstain from FB and use his contact and responses on Sniperhide.

;)

Yeah, that's a shame; their brass was pricey but high quality.

Not trying to be contentious but we bought and received two separate batches of brass from them before they closed and it was softer and suspect since it was close to their bankruptcy announcement.

Truly sad since we had plans for some of the large capacity wildcats...

:(

Not officially but this is what I got when asked him.

Screenshot_20240102_155744_Chrome.jpg

The good old days of wildcatting, Kirby, Dave, Mark, Pro and others. Kinda miss all the discussions and mind bending. Some went their own ways some passed and others were deleted leaving with the knowledge and some worked their way back.

osoh

I have been searching the internet trying to find more recent (anything later than 2019 & 2020) posts about the .375 Mercenary, but can't seem to find anything.

Did Swamplord give up on the Mercenary line of cartridges? If not, which smiths are building rifles chambered in Mercenary cartridges?

Thanks for the help!
Here's the response I got from him.

1704686631149.png