What gun did you want that was never made ?

dgr416

I wanted a 357 maxoum lever gun to shoot 357 rem max and 357 mag and 38 special .I also think the 264 and the 338-378 weathetby should have 30 inch barrels from the factory to achieve maximum velocity. I also wanted a double rifles that was affordable in 405 win .My dad got me into wanting a 25 rimfire lever gun .We used high velocity 25 caliber rf blanks to shoot pins into steel .I know that would make a awesome caliber in a pump or lever gun .I also wanted a pump 32 h&r mag rifle that weighed 5 pounds .

9mm lever gun for plinking.

20 wsm rimfire, what the 17 wsm should have always been.

B&m super shorts in a factor wssm action. Would be fun little woods rifles.

A scaled down action like the fiedcraft for .223 bf and smaller.

Modern pump like the old iwi Timberwolf but stainless in 44 mag.

Modern ruger carbine in stainless and mag fed in 44. Or any big bore handgun cartridge.

A mainstream leaver gun in 500 smith. The bighorn price keeps out pacing my income level...

Stainless 22lr marlin 39a.. come on ruger...

A 223 semi that's got the lines of something sleek like an old 1022 or winchester 100. Lord love the ar15, but I don't always need rails on rails on rails with 30 round mags and vertical grips. Some days I'd like a sleek little autoloader.

9mm lever gun for plinking.

20 wsm rimfire, what the 17 wsm should have always been.

B&m super shorts in a factor wssm action. Would be fun little woods rifles.

A scaled down action like the fiedcraft for .223 bf and smaller.

Modern pump like the old iwi Timberwolf but stainless in 44 mag.

Modern ruger carbine in stainless and mag fed in 44. Or any big bore handgun cartridge.

A mainstream leaver gun in 500 smith. The bighorn price keeps out pacing my income level...

Stainless 22lr marlin 39a.. come on ruger...

A 223 semi that's got the lines of something sleek like an old 1022 or winchester 100. Lord love the ar15, but I don't always need rails on rails on rails with 30 round mags and vertical grips. Some days I'd like a sleek little autoloader.
The 9mm lever (tube fed, or possibly rotary mag) is something I've wanted, BAD, since getting my suppressor. AR is fun but action is still loud... 38 lever gun is QUIET, but would be great to use 9mm.

500 s$w lever gun that's affordable is a real good idea too...

Hands down it would be the Weatherby Varmintmaster in .308 Win with a standard and semi-heavy barrel in 24" and 26", I even called Weatherby about it many years back, I have two of them one in .224 Wby Mag and the other in 22.250 Rem
I suggested that they re-barrel the .22-250 Rem Weatherby Varmintmaster to a .308 Win and we'd be in business...😍 They expressed no interest in the project, they said there was no market for it which, I thought at the time that was crazy, an accurate lightweight .308 Win hunting rifle... come on. I still think they missed the boat on that one. Just my 0.2 Cheers