What do you throw/weigh/trickle powder with and…..

RCBS Matchmaster. Exceedingly fast and highly accurate. From their webpage: "The RCBS MatchMaster Powder Dispenser takes powder dispensing and weighing to the next level. Utilizing Patent Pending dual tube dispense technology most charges can be thrown in under 20 seconds to 0.10 grain accuracy. Pharmaceutical grade scale components enables .04 grain accuracy for the ultimate in precision."

AutoTrickler v4 with an A&D FX-120i scale - 10 seconds or less with +/- 0.02 grain accuracy. 10 seconds or less.

Previously used a RCBS ChargeMaster and trickled up. The AutoTrickler made this process 2x-3x faster.

RCBS Uniflow to throw charges within 1/2 to 1 gr of my goal, then RCBS manual trickler to get to goal I use an RCBS 5-10 balance scale. I verify the scale several times during a loading session with a series of check weights and re-verify zero from time to time. I will also pull one charged case in every 25 and dump it back on the scale just to be sure. Keep those little agate blocks where the beam rests clean, No liquid cleaners, just wipe out with a q-tip now and then. I also have an el-cheapo digital scale that I throw into the mix once in a while just as a sanity check.
After reading most of the posts I think I should return all my benchrest trophy's because I use a standard Redding and no trickler but do check occasional weights on a beam scale. We have done a few group experiments with an Open Class rifle finding a couple of tenths made no difference to group size. What makes the greatest variation is probably in the shooters head and being a brain game better reach for the tweezers.
The projectile testing was a real eye opener shooting 2 thou run out bullets into a .082" group.

I use a RCBS Uniflow, RCBS powder trickler with an extension tube and a FA electronic scale. Depending on powder type it can be reasonably quick for my purposes. I've got to get a better scale. Drifting really drives me crazy and slows me down more than anything else in the process. I will get too caught up and verify loads on the beam scale on one in 10 of the FA scale loads. They have never been off by more than .1 gn, but I keep checking.

I have the rcbs powder trickler. Is there an extension tube I can get for it??
Mine came with an extension tube. I'm sure you can get one somewhere.
I use rcbs powder throw to get close, then to rcbs beam with trickler to wieght, then verify on digital scale off amazon accurate to .01g. Digital was only like $30 and works great! Not the fastest method but works for me. I also like Carlos just use the thrower on ball or flake powders for pistol and .223 double checking every 5 or so with good accuracy.

Throw .1 grain light in the Chargemaster, pour that into the pan on the A&D fx120i then trickle up. The chargemaster is pouring the next charge while I trickle and pour into the case. Not a super fast process. I move at the speed of the chargemaster. Just guessing, but 30-40 seconds per charge? Probably overkill, but I do it for the confidence it gives me in my guns repeatability.

Throw .1 grain light in the Chargemaster, pour that into the pan on the A&D fx120i then trickle up. The chargemaster is pouring the next charge while I trickle and pour into the case. Not a super fast process. I move at the speed of the chargemaster. Just guessing, but 30-40 seconds per charge? Probably overkill, but I do it for the confidence it gives me in my guns repeatability.
Why not use a powder measure for a 2-4s initial charge…then trickle up on the a&d?

I use RCBS Uni-flow a little light of the desired charge. Then trickle into the pan on a RCBS 10/10 scale. That takes about 30 to 40 seconds a load. Sometimes maybe longer, I don't get in a hurry in the reloading room. That's my hideout.

Why not use a powder measure for a 2-4s initial charge…then trickle up on the a&d?
Or crank the CM up to 11.

That's what I did when I gave up on the Hornady AutoCharge - it would consistently overthrow by .1-.2gn, so I set it to max speed about .4gn short. Only took 10 seconds or so to dump the overcharged bulk drop (faster than I could trickle), and I had it so I used it instead of buying another drop.