What bore cleaner do you use ?!

Tried them all. Bore Tech CU eliminator and carbon eliminator hands down the best and no stink like Sweets 762 (2nd best). Wipe out is good too, but Bore Tech is a one part product. I also use non-brass brushes and mops so I know my blue is only the copper not the brass. Now what to do with all the leftovers.

David Tubb's Final Finish lapping kit. This barrel seems particularly attracted to copper and it's not a real barrel burner by any stretch so I'm going to give it a shot. They're bullets coated with an abrasive finish

Similar to what Merrill Martin referred to as "fire lapping"?

Quoted for the bump. This is what I use now. I love the stuff!

Wipe out with Accelerator.

This.

They can be used together, but do not MIX them together is what I was told. Use accelerator on a patch followed by patchout/wipeout on a separate patch is what I do. Have not tried using both on the same patch. I use a rod guide and a Dewey coated rod and Bore Tech Proof Positive jags. Usually most of the powder fouling will come out in the first couple of treatments and after that you could just use the wipe out/patch out by itself.

ThorroClean from Bullet Central is absolutly the fastest, most complete system I have used. I may be byassed because I work at Bullet Central, but in all truth it is a great product that is so easy and cleans out very quickly. I will put it up against any other cleaning product/system out there. It is all of the best parts of Iosso Bore Paste, with out as much grit (less than tooth paste) and cleans out much faster. Has a solvent like wipe out in it too.

I have been using KG12 copper solvent, and wondered if there is something else anyone else uses they find better in any way? I was using Butch's Bore Shine, but thought the KG line might do a better job without the smell.
I know theres tons of videos out there on various bore cleaners, and methods of cleaning but I was looking for advice from you shooters here.
Thanks !!!
I use Butches Bore Shine, and used to regularly use Tetra-Gel to remove copper. I also like Hoppe's #9. A recently decision, after studying the issue, I will now leave the copper fouling in my rifles, it may have more benefits than not is the situation. I will be looking to accuracy as I get rounds down the barrel as well as velocity changes of rifle without being scrubbed of copper. You should research this, don't just take my opinion.

I have been using KG12 copper solvent, and wondered if there is something else anyone else uses they find better in any way? I was using Butchs Bore Shine, but thought the KG line might do a better job without the smell.
I know theres tons of videos out there on various bore cleaners, and methods of cleaning but I was looking for advice from you shooters here.
Thanks !!!
We use Barnes Cr-10. Does a good job quickly. Do not leave this product in the bore over 5 minutes.

I have been using KG12 copper solvent, and wondered if there is something else anyone else uses they find better in any way? I was using Butchs Bore Shine, but thought the KG line might do a better job without the smell.
Thanks !!!
Agree, kg products the best

Tried them all. Bore Tech CU eliminator and carbon eliminator hands down the best and no stink like Sweets 762 (2nd best). Wipe out is good too, but Bore Tech is a one part product. I also use non-brass brushes and mops so I know my blue is only the copper not the brass. Now what to do with all the leftovers.
I use RYDOL. Uses micron particle embedment technology with a combination of PTFE and HBN (hexagonal boron nitride ). Biodegradable, non flammable ; non toxic; non corrosive; non abrasive. Non-petroleum ; soy methyl ester. RyDol.com

Thanks !!!