What bore cleaner do you use ?!

View attachment 120804
JB and good ole' Hoppes#9 has always served me well.
I'm a Hoppe's 9 guy for long soaks to remove extreme copper/lead/powder fouling. I mean plugging the muzzle and filling her up for a 2 or 3 day soak. Otherwise I use Bore Tech Eliminator for routine cleaning. It may be the best at this.

I'm a Hoppe's 9 guy for long soaks to remove extreme copper/lead/powder fouling. I mean plugging the muzzle and filling her up for a 2 or 3 day soak. Otherwise I use Bore Tech Eliminator for routine cleaning. It may be the best at this.
+1 How much time do I have? Quite often that determines the method and cleaning solution.

This but I'll just push a soaking wet patch through every half hour or so if I'm out working in the garage for the day. Makes it smell nice too. Otherwise eliminator if I don't have the time.

FWIW my 4 Seekins barrels all patch out with Hoppes in short order. Some of the easiest to clean up barrels I've ever seen.