What are some of the best things you have ever heard ? Looking for quotes or inspiration that help us all through life . Above all have fun with it .

Jim Rohn is one of my biggest mentors of all time and late friend of our family. You can find most of his speeches archived on Spotify if you look. This is a very small sample of his genius

- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
- Whatever good things we build end up building us.
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
- Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.
- The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.
- Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- The only place in this world you'll find success before work is in the dictionary.

"Many people die at Twenty-Five , and are not buried until they are Seventy-Five" - Benjamin Franklin

"You can't make a Silk Purse from a Sow's ear" - when translated into a phrase that is more understandable is : "You can't polish a T_RD" !!! -
quote from my Uncle , in 1982 .

Courage is knowing something will hurt, but doing it anyways. Stupidity is the same.

Knowledge isn't free, you have to pay attention.

When all is said and done, a lot more gets said than done!

Illegitimi non carborundum
Means Don't let the bastards grind you down.

My grandfather Papa Doc would tell me this when I would be having issues growing. It carried on to my girls through me. Always helped me thinking about it growing up and even today.