What’s your method of marking for hand loading iterations on brass?

I just keep everything inside ammo boxes (mtm type) with load info on the label. After cleaning, depriming and sizing they go back into the box again. Only after loading I'll change the label and add date loaded along with all other pertinent info.

When load data is complete and taking your prized loads to virgin brass, how do you mark your cases to know what reloading iteration you're on? I apologize ahead of time if this is already covered in another post.
I only mark brass with a black marker during load development to indicate the powder charge or seating depth or some other variable. I still transport the marked rounds in an ammo box.

After load development, all relevant load data is on a card in the loaded box of ammo or taped to the outside of the box with clear packing tape for weather protection.

All of my reloads are kept in 50round plastic boxes of appropriate size. I used labels years ago but it was a PITA when different loads were in the same box. Now, all I use is wide masking tape that spans the width of the (inside) cover. It's easily removed and changed.

In addition to the loading data, I also list:
A. the number of times fired
B. when the case was trimmed (3/4 means between the 3rd & 4th reload)
C. when the case was annealed (lately, I've been annealing every other firing)