What’s the farthest you have taken a big game animal with a rifle?

Wow, some impressive posts!

For me, 300ish on a deer (pre-rangefinder days). I did miss initially but the doe hung around, to her demise.

270 yds on a bighorn sheep. Horizontal compensated distance by range finder was 224, but I was curious after as it was a steep downhill shot so figured the elevation and actual distance afterward.

Shortest was inside of 20 yards on a cow elk with a rifle. I was walking up an abandoned logging road and she stood up and stepped out broadside. I didn't even see her as I approached until she stood up as I was looking downhill where other elk were talking and trying to spot exactly where they were over the edge of a drop. She came from some thick brush on the uphill side.

Man, you guys are killing them a long way out!

Mine is a couple of eastern KY whitetail does, this gong is 706 yards from the box on the ridge in the background. The landowner was wanting some deer to eat, and I had already taken my buck for the season.
The first doe stepped out right in front of the gong picking broadside, I sent a 215 Berger from a Win Mag at her, she leaped and ran into the timber, I really thought it was a clean miss. The landowner heard the shot and asked me what happened, I told him I didn't really know. He said just be patient and another would come through. Not long after, another doe stepped in the same spot in front of the gong. I sent another, same dial and wind hold. I saw her run behind the berm and out of sight.
Midday the landowner picked me up to go over and see what happened. When we got to the gong, I couldn't believe it, both deer had run just out of sight from my shooting position.

Prior to this morning my personal longest shot at a whitetail deer was 303 yards.

700 yard does.JPEG