Weapons In Pictures

On another thread a poster commented "So glad to not see weapon in picture."

Do other people feel this way and why? The poster was asked and didn't reply.
I would on this forum. Seems strange to say that here. Especially since we talk about guns

I have both, and appreciate when the photo is done well. The weapon is not the focus.
Ditto. Personal opinion, and everybody has one. I do think taking the time to clean up and properly pose separates a picture from a snap shot. Depends on what you plan to do with it. No matter if the gun is in or out. Your choice, whatever works for you - it's your picture.

I simply don't understand today's people, they come to a forum like this and ask the stupidest questions possible.
Is it wrong to ask that posts like this are deleted and the posters kicked out.
Are there any men left anymore or just woke sissies????
Hey I'm all about guns, hunting and fishing and proud of it. We only eat what I kill except for chicken. And a proud Texan.

I love my rifles and I choose them carefully for each hunt. Therefore, they will always be in my hunt pictures. And, I love to see the rifles others use for their hunts. Keep the pics of rifles coming for your hunting pics. However, on the other hand though, I do not like to see pictures containing the blood dribbling out of bullet holes and bodily orifices for the deceased animals...................

I definitely don't mind seeing them and even enjoy it if it's by text or a buddy sharing directly. Publicly posting anything more graphic than necessary to give any fuel to the anti's or even the general public still sitting on the fence does seem unnecessary and potentially harmful to the future of my children's hunting options.
However, on the other hand though, I do not like to see pictures containing the blood dribbling out of bullet holes and bodily orifices for the deceased animals

1659290172660.png