Was there a 2022 LRH group hunt? Updates?

I'm guessing this hunt has fallen victim to point creap. When I got interested you could just pay for the more expensive tag and go on the hunt. The next year, you needed a point. So I started building points. I think I'm up to 3 points now and it's questionable that would draw even with the more expensive tag so I'm not even trying until I get another point. And creep will probably get me then.

My intent was to take my young son as an observer on some western hunts I used to do routinely....they used to be annual things...now I'm wondering if we can do them before he's in college.

I don't think there was a 2022 LRH group hunt (elk) with the "standard" outfitter (NTO).
But I did hunt with NTO in 2022 and I know of another LRH member that hunted with NTO. But it was not a "grp hunt", I did manage to meetup with the other hunter but he was in a different camp and our hunts only over lapped a couple days as I remember.

The point creep is real and it has wrecked some my hunting hopes that I have had with my adult sons.