HUNT REPORT -- ELK - LRH Group Hunt -2013

Len:
It was a real pleasure speaking with you this afternoon, Sir.
I'm definitely excited and looking forward to joining you for an awesome elk hunt with Non-Typical Outfitters in 2013! Everyone I talk to about this area and outfitter is telling me the same thing – book now!
Len, count me in! I have already downloaded and submitted the hunt form to the outfitter and I have put the $500 deposit check in the mail.
Already have my preference point and cannot wait to go hunting!
Regards,
Dave

Hey, guys. I need some help matching up screen names with real names on checks and the Booking Forms.

So I need everyone who has sent in a check to post here listing your screen name and your real name. If you don't want your real name in the post, just abbreviate it for me so I can figure it out. Or email it to me --
[email protected]

As of now it looks like we have 2 or 3 spots left.

Len,
If two spots are left then I would like to join in the fun! I will put a check in the mail tomorrow for the $500 deposit for the 2013 LRH Group Elk Hunt. I have a few elk points in Wyoming so it should not be a problem in the draw.
Zhomeguy-Zach Fallin
[email protected]
Please confirm

Last edited:
Zhomeguy (Zach)

You are in, confirmed when your check and signup form are received by the outfitter. Please send me your contact info as mentioned above.

Last edited:
i will be mailing the completed Hunt Booking Form and deposit check today.

i already have one preference point for Wyoming elk.

spfarr = sean farrell

This is tblount3. I am in and I will mail a check for 1000.00 and a signed booking form ASAP for me and my friend.

This is tblount3 again. Looks like the two spots have been taken but I'm not sure. Please let me know If there are any more spots available for me and my friend. Are the deposits refundable. We are very interested in making this trip if possible. Thanks. Tommy Blount.

Whoops...

Tblount, hold off for a minute. As of earlier today we had 2, maybe 3 spots but definitely not 4 spots.

I am working on the 2 vs 3 answer now.

If we had as many as 3 to start today, there would now be room for only one of you and your friend. If that happens will you choose to come by yourself?

In any case please email me your contact info asap.

I am sure we are now full, assuming the deposits come in.

But give me some time to see if we really had 2 or is it 3 spots when today started. I have been trying to figure out how to match screen names with names on checks already in hand since this morning.

So please don't anyone else offer your name at this time.

By the way, we are probably going to do a high country WY group deer hunt in 2014. I will know in a week or two.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.