WARNING: NORMA "Whitetail" 6.5 Creedmoor 140gr. SP ammunition- Overpressure!

I am sorry to resurrect this thread, but I figured it was better than a new one given the information already gathered here

I finally put together and shot my 6.5cm AR10
Pertinent details:
18" criterion barrel with RLGS, Rubber City Armory high pressure bolt, and a 6.5CM specific heavy buffer
Result: flat primers and ejector swipe and a noticeably stronger recoil and report than the Hornady factory ammo I also shot.

I am of mixed mind whether or not to try it in my bolt action.

I am sorry to resurrect this thread, but I figured it was better than a new one given the information already gathered here

Pertinent details:
18" criterion barrel with RLGS, Rubber City Armory high pressure bolt, and a 6.5CM specific heavy buffer
Result: flat primers and ejector swipe and a noticeably stronger recoil and report than the Hornady factory ammo I also shot.

Who load were you shooting? and bullet weight? I've seen the same signs with a near spec-out rifle as yours that a friend shoots, using factory Hornady 123gr SST

Pertinent details:

I cannot see any difference in fired cases and unfired cases. Can anyone point it out to me?
These were fired in my Sauer 100 6.5 CM.

Attachments

• 20221006_161858.jpg
    20221006_161858.jpg
    980.8 KB · Views: 39
Those look good to me. Even nice radius edge on the primers. Throw a caliper on the case head above the rim on a few of the fired and unfired. See the difference. But they look good to me.

Those look good to me. Even nice radius edge on the primers. Throw a caliper on the case head above the rim on a few of the fired and unfired. See the difference. But they look good to me.
I have shot about 2 and a half boxes of Whitetail with no hint of "overpressure". Also can't understand why bolt actions would be be considered less safe for shooting an overpressure cartridge than an AR 10?