Want Your Input! New Stock Design

AG Composites

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hi Everyone!

AG Composites is curious what you'd like to see in a new stock design. Any concepts you'd like to see included in a new stock design? Any features that you think are super important? Let us know!

Thanks!
- AG Composites Team

24 oz or less. Carbon fibre. Dual front sling pins/stock strong enough for a rail, fully bedded action area/rest free float, adjustable (preferred) or high comb for ease of line of sight, top grade recoil pad. Low price. <$700 for drop in, for most popular 700, 70, MkV, Vanguard/Howa
Love to see MKV and Model 70

I'd love to see one with a less bulky forend from y'all on a more classically designed piece. The Altitude's forend is about perfect, but the rear end and grip has a lot to be desired. I heard at one point that y'all manufactured that one.

I'd love to see one with a less bulky forend from y'all on a more classically designed piece. The Altitude's forend is about perfect, but the rear end and grip has a lot to be desired. I heard at one point that y'all manufactured that one.
We do make that stock for Pure Precision. It's their design so it's made exclusively for them.

Hi Everyone!

AG Composites is curious what you'd like to see in a new stock design. Any concepts you'd like to see included in a new stock design? Any features that you think are super important? Let us know!

Thanks!
- AG Composites Team
Couple thoughts:

1) The perfect palm swell. Not overly bulky but facilitates the perfect and comfortable hand placement.

2) For the stand hunters out there, a semi beaver-tail forend. Not a massive flat service but one that facilitates a smooth, flat bottom surface. Enough to prevent unintentional cant when shooting off a bench or out of a hunting blind.

Thanks for asking!

Couple thoughts:

1) The perfect palm swell. Not overly bulky but facilitates the perfect and comfortable hand placement.

2) For the stand hunters out there, a semi beaver-tail forend. Not a massive flat service but one that facilitates a smooth, flat bottom surface. Enough to prevent unintentional cant when shooting off a bench or out of a hunting blind.

Thanks for asking!
Have you seen our Prairie Varmint? Are you thinking a beaver tail like this?

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Priairie Varmint.jpg
    Priairie Varmint.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 127
Couple thoughts:

Thanks for asking!
I would like to see an option for no palm swell - my son shoots righty and I shoot lefty and the ambi nature of the adjustable hunter is one of the major things that sold me. I plan to use AG for my next build but a palm swell would rule it out.

Recent Posts