• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED W.T.B custom 300 ultra or 338 edge

nddodd

I am looking for a custom 300 ultra mag or a 338 edge preferably in new condition with less than 200 rounds. I would like for it to have at least a 28 inch barrel and a break. I would like to keep it around 2000 dollars or less. Thanks to anyone who can help i havent had any luck finding one.

Thanks for everyones help. Hey i found one guys thanks for everyones help

Last edited:
I think from what I read that most who have a EDGE built probably would break your buy price budget. You should find plenty in std 300 RUM though ! Have you tried gunbroker and guns america ?

Hi

I have an Edge that I'm interested in selling.

Rem 700 action, Teflon coated-- this was an Allem Mag originally.
Sako extractor
28" fluted Hart barrel--chambered by Hart.
Vias brake.
HS Presicion stock--brown w/black webbing.
Jewel trigger
Wyatt mag box.
Dies included.
Around 150 rd ct.
Have some health issues and its just to much gun for me. Still I can usually keep my groups under MOA at 300 yds.gun)
Send an e-mail if you would like pics
[email protected]

$1875.00

Thanks
Phil

Last edited:
nddodd,
Awhile back Joel Russo posted an EDGE for sale for a friend of his. I think it is still available. Give him a call or find him on here and send him a PM.

Thanks trueblue that is the gentleman i am buying the rifle from. I just want to say thanks to everyone here on this forum. I was just telling Joel today about everyone here on this forum and how helpful and nice they all are. I am happy there are so many good people here.

Thanks to everyone
Nathan Dodd