• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338-300 ultra (edge)

Rifle Is Sold Pending Funds to Wildcat338. Thanks for everyone who showed interest.

Earl

Deal fell through...........so Rifle is still available. $1300 shipped with dies and brass. Thanks

Wow!

That just cost ya I just bought another rifle! Mine sold after you posted your's was spf. Sorry that happened to ya!

Chuck

Hey Earl, Man I feel even worse now after reading huntinfools post so sorry about that Bud!!! Man I promise I wont make that mistake again! **** if I had the money id buy it myself.

Sorry Again!!!!!

Oh well!

Like Earl said stuff happens! I'm sure it'll move soon!

We'll keep him up at the top! LOL!

Earl have you advertized it on any other forums?

Chuck

I really haven't tried to push it too hard. I normally regret selling a rifle once it's gone. I just need a little extra money to get me through hunting season...... I have a 300 rum, that i've been using as my primary, so I figured I'd put the edge up for sale. We'll see what happens. Thanks again, Earl

Wildcat,

Don't worry about it...stuff happens, and that just the way it goes sometimes. No hard feelings.

I went to the range today and did a little shooting. I think I'm going to hang on to her for a while. Thanks Earl

You are kidding right? I just got back from a scouting trip, I read your PM's? Oh well thats ok it sounds like you really didnt want to sell her anyway.

Good luck man!

OSO,

Sorry about that...... She was shooting some good groups today, and I knew that it would be hard to replace her when she was gone. If anything changes I'll let you guys know.

Thanks,
Earl